- Average Time Per Document: (Total time taken by the worker to process file) / (Total documents).
It is different from the time taken from a document created to its status being changed to review. We will add this in the future.
- Average API Time Per Document: (Total time taken by the worker to process file per day ) / (Total documents per day).
- Average Turnaround Time: (Total time (Document processed- Document Created)) / (Total documents per day).
- Average Corrections Per Document: (Total Correction on document ) / (Total documents processed per day).
- Accuracy: If the original value extracted of fields using one-sort or ML was the same as the value when the document was approved.
- Straight Through Processing: If STP was enabled in setting and document directly went to processed and no changes were made.
Updated 8 months ago