- Test Mode: This account was used to experiment with document configurations and determine the optimal settings based on user requirements. Only admin has access to this mode.
- Production Mode: Default mode when you login for first time. Once document type is pushed to this environment, it can be used by admin or member.
However, with the introduction of this new feature, the process of migrating configurations from the testing account to the production account can now be eliminated. Instead, all necessary steps can be performed within a single account.
- Hover your mouse in the profile section of the screen( located at the top right corner). Drop-down menu will be appeared.
- Click on
Test modeto toggle between test and production mode. Once you enter the
test modea banner will appear. The banner notifies that you are in test mode.
If you have already created document type of your need in production but you want to play around it in test mode, here are the steps:
- While you are in
test mode, click on
Pull Document type from Production, a dialog box will then appear allowing you to select the document type you want to play in test mode.
- Select the document type to want to pull from the production mode and click
- New doc type is then pulled from the production to the test mode
Note: Instead of pulling the document type from production, you can create new document type in test mode as well.
Go to integration setting and setup webhooks for testing environment.
Once you play around with the document type to find the best configuration settings you need, you can push this document type and its settings to the production mode.
Here are the steps to push the document type to production mode.
- Click on the
Push to Productionbutton of the document type on the test mode.
- Assign a unique name and confirm to push to the production.
- New document type is now appeared on the production mode.
⚠️ **API Key and Webhook URL are different for test and production mode.**
Activity logs show all the activities carried out in both production mode and test mode.
Activity carried out in the test mode will have
Test Mode tag attached.
Step to view the activity logs
- Click on
All Activityicon beside
We can also filter the activity logs based on the mode of environment( i.e production/test mode)
Here is the step:
- On activity logs screen, click on
Filter by Environmenticon and select the
modeof your choice.
When document is pushed from testing to production. doc_type value changes. Please check doc_type by using filter on prod mode.
Updated 3 months ago