Shareable link can be useful when access needs to be given to particular document only, without providing account credentials. There are two ways to generate such link, one during file upload and another from review screen.
True, then shareable link will be returned in response. Here's an example of api response when the flag is True.
- Open any document and click on
shareicon on bottom left part of the screen. A link will be automatically copied to your clipboard. By default the link will be valid for 1 day but can be increased up to 3 or 7 days.
- Any one with the link can now have access to the document (only that document).
- The link can be used for annotation, update the values in any field, skip or approve the document.
- Go to the link copied by clicking share icon. If the document is on review mode, any user with the link can skip the document.
- Click on the
skipicon to skip the document. The page will refresh to show view mode.
- Click on
Start Reviewbutton at the bottom left to review document (if necessary).
- Go to the link copied by clicking share icon. If the document is on review mode, any user with the link can approve the document.
- Click on the
Approveoricon to approve the document. The page will refresh to show view mode. This action is irreversible.✅
- Multiple shareable links can be generated to share among multiple users. In order to track the user who approved the document, an additional query string
ext_usercan be added to the shareable link and the user's name can be viewed on webhook response.