By following these steps, you can effectively manage your files by seamlessly moving them between folders or within and outside of a folder.
- Navigate to "My Documents":
- Once you are inside the application, locate and select "My Documents" from the side navigation menu.
- Select Files to Move:
- In "My Documents", you will see a list of files and folders.
- Identify and select the files you want to move.
- Click on the Move Icon:
- Look for the move icon in the toolbar.
- Click on the move icon to initiate the move operation.
- Choose the Destination Folder:
- A popup window will appear, presenting the available folders and directories.
- Browse through the folders to find the desired destination folder for the files.
- Select the destination folder by clicking on it.
- Initiate the Move Operation:
- After selecting the destination folder, click on the "Move" button within the popup window.
And that’s it, your files should be moved now!
Updated 3 months ago